the filter i see thru

Saturday, February 10, 2007

NEW POST!











I wish I blogged more. I'm just so darn hooked on Flickr- which reminds me I need to renew my membership or all my art goes bye-bye! I'm still VERY involved with my altered books, but i recently hosted a Valentine swap for mini atc's which are a very tiny 1.5" by 2.5", but BIG FUN. So here's a sneak peek at those teeny-tiny Valentine's! I must add that i've been on my very low carb diet for almost 3 weeks now. Today i ate eggbeaters mixed with creamcheese,cinnamon, and Splenda and just a little butter and salt and tried telling myself it was cheese cake. Sound gross?? Well, when you've been as deprived as i was you'd eat it,too! heehee!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gabriella -- these little mini atcs are absoutely so fine... I love 'em!
Sally

gabriella travaline said...

hey,thanx,Sally!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!