the filter i see thru

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Links to my Portfolio...


I've decided that I'll be keeping this blog since Flickr has adopted a new policy which blocks art from public searches and searches within Flickr itself. That made me a tad nervous being that Flickr holds my portfolio. However, if you scroll down there is a link to my Flickr photo's.

Blogger isn't necessarily set up to house a portfolio. Also, there is another link to my photo's at Flickr if you go into my profile here and click on 'My Web Page' link.

I'll stick links everywhere if I have to! heehee! :)

this is a collage i did early '06 titled Green.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wonderful collage piece!

Ken Chandler said...

This is some of the finest collage work I've ever seen. Really incredible. And congratulations! Recovery is not easy but so worth it.

NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

.